- Quizzes & Madlibs (geography, chess, vocabulary)
- Sounds of English
- Collections of Planets, Unicode symbols, and Poetry
- Music and Second Language Learning
- Black Reconstruction in America W.E.B. Dubois
- US State Quarters.
- old: The Lottery, hex; newer: Orwell: Animal Farm, Burmese Days
- Creolist Biblioshare: a collaborative bibliography (in perpetual progress) sortable by keyword (e.g. decolonisation, lobbying)
- & category: history, literature, linguistics, speaking to machines, speaking through machines, book reviews, law...
- notes on en.wiki trials. jubilations. Wikipedia Sucks, Wikipediocracy, Wikipedia Review, Wikibusters (fr.wiki), WMF, the meta-universe.
- Communities and consensus; drama; wikis unknotting themselves.
Teaching / Bookwatch
- Teaching Resources -- swiped here and there, mostly secondary level.
- library wish/watch list + odd biblio
American History pages
South African History pages
The 100 most common words in English
A project to describe just 100 words. It's surprisingly tricky. ^^
- Crunching letters in a digital era (à restaurer un jour ^^)