Revision as of 16:22, 30 September 2017 by WikiSysop (Created page with "==Pronunciation== ==Existential== ==Present== *There <b>is</b> <b style="color:darkred;">a</b> ... in the fridge. *There <b>are</b> ...<b style="color:darkred;">s</b> in th...")
- There is a ... in the fridge.
- There are ...s in the soup.
- There isn't any . . . in the soup.
- There aren't any . . . s in the freezer.
- There was a problem with the file.
- There </b>were</b> mistakes in the file.
- There isn't any . . . in the fridge.
- There aren't any . . . s in the fridge.
- There will be a . . . next week.
- There will be . . . s next week
A location a distance away from the speaker & listener. The opposite of here.