- The 100 most common English words (game, analysis)
- Sounds of English
- Quizzes & Madlibs
- Jes' grew
mostly from the litterbox of histories
- old: The Lottery, hex; newer: Orwell: Animal Farm, Burmese Days. Huxley: Jesting Pilate.
- notes on en.wiki (portal to tragic wiki underworld comedies), AC-2020
- Collections of Planets, Unicode symbols, emoji,
- Music and Second Language Learning (older page)
- Teaching Resources -- swiped here and there, mostly secondary level.
- library wish/watch list + odd biblio
- local fo-to-fu-box (sluggish)
- US State Quarters (updated March 2020, large screen recommended)
US History pages
South African History pages
- Crunching letters in a digital era (à restaurer un jour ^^)